Project Quantity Surveyor
Lambert Surveyors are a Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice based in Kildare Town. Our clients include private developers, financial institutions, retailers, commercial clients, public bodies etc. In addition, we carry out QS services for a small pool of reputable Building Contractors.
We are now looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team. You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of work for small / medium sized main contractors with assistance from other staff.
- Pre-contract duties will include Measuring BOQs, obtaining competitive tenders for all subcontract packages, Preparing Tenders etc.
- Post Contract duties will include preparing Interim Valuations, preparing Variations, attending site meetings, Interim Cost Reports and Final Accounts etc.
- PQS role on several projects.
- Bank Monitor on at least one project.
- In addition, you will be responsible for training and mentoring junior staff members.
This is an exciting opportunity to take control and fully manage this side of our business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying with 3+ years’ experience;
- Strong Construction Technology Skills;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Be familiar with Buildsoft and Cubit estimating systems;
- Be familiar with Microsoft office, particularly excel
- Must have a clean driving licence to allow for site visits (mainly in Dublin and Leinster Region)
Salary will be negotiable based on experience.
Please email a cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24/04/2019.